Friday, August 30, 2013

Best of Autumn Set now available!

So they have released the new "Best of" set for September and it is the Best of Autumn set! 

Very cute for all your fall cards and projects. 


I LOVE fall. It is my most favorite time of the year. I love the weather, the colors, the smells. Baking pumpkin muffins and apple fritters. Having homemade pumpkin spice donuts with my vanilla coffee in the morning sitting out on the deck.  I just LOVE fall! 

With all of that said, I realize I don't really make many fall related cards. Yes, I did just have a fall cards class and have another one upcoming, but if it was not for those classes, I probably would not have any cards at all made for the season. If you did not get any of the fall stamps from the Holiday mini, (and if you didn't why not?) then take a look at these, they may be just what you are looking for. 



So what stamp in the set is your favorite?  I really like the tree, but have to say the sentiment is my favorite and would be the most used. I love the curly font!

To order this set or any other Stampin' Up! item go to my online store  
this set is item # 134390 and is $14.95. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace