Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mosaic Madness Christmas

I have seen this card on several different blogs and pinterest and thought it was a great use of the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set!



Even though I saw it many ways, I pretty much cased it exactly from Jill H. This card uses smoky slate for the card base. A white layer embossed with the modern mosaic embossing folder, gumball green, cherry cobbler, and smoky slate inks. I added rhinestones to the tops of the strings and stamped my sentiment directly on the card. The sentiment is another cut apart from a Christmas wheel stamp that is retired and I cut apart.  If you find yourself not using some of your wheels this is a great way to get more use from them!


The I{Love} love wheel that is currently on the clearance rack is another great one to peel off and cut apart and get more words from! For only slightly over $5 you can get at least a dozen sentiments to use on your projects!

I {Love} Love117084
Regular Price$5.66
Preferred Price$5.09





As always, If you wish to order any products you may order anytime through my online store, or you can place your order directly through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace