Monday, August 26, 2013

Holiday Hustle Class #1


Tonight kicks off my Christmas card classes for the season with my Holiday Hustle #1 class. This class will be monthly and we will make 3-4 different Christmas cards that can be easily reproduced so that you can make more for everyone on your mailing list. 

I am not going to post all 4 of tonights cards today but will get them posted soon.  
I also want to remind everyone of the LNS Treasure Hunt Blog Hop going on right now. Collect 50 clues and be entered to win the grand prize of over $75 in FREE STAMPIN' UP! merchandise. 

Starting in September I will also be participating in the Sudsol Blog Hop. Sudsol is a group of demonstrators that have came together to help each other with ideas, class projects, and much more. Click on the link in my sidebar for a free 2 week trial! 



First up in my Holiday Hustle class is this card cased from Tammy Shaia.  I know the stamp set used is retired but this was my first time actually inking it up.  I used the Northern Flurry embossing folder (item # 120902), rhinestones, new candy dots in Bermuda Bay (#130931) and the brad bases for them (#132293)  Cardstock was whisper white and Bermuda bay, and the snowman was colored using smoky slate, bermuda bay. pool party and pumpkin pie.  The sentiment may be hard to recognize. I don't have as many Christmas sentiments as I wish I had and many of the ones I do have are on the larger side. The "let it snow" sentiment actually comes from a christmas word wheel that I cut apart. 


I have many more Holiday card classes as well as decor and gift classes coming up. If you are in the area and interested please contact me. If you are not near by but would like to take part I do have classes by mail. Just email me with what classes you were wanting to do and I will let you know if they are available :)

I was in quite the hurry trying to get my samples ready for class with all the running going on with kids activities. (I thought once they were back in school I would have all kinds of extra time. I was WRONG!)  Anyway, when I stamped the sentiment I messed up and had to restamp on top so it is kind of shadowed and not how I wanted it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace