Friday, July 27, 2012

Birthday Card Pop Up

I saw this on a blog today and just had to go try it immediately! I cased it almost exactly. The instructions with a great photo tutorial are on Kelly Roses blog here.  I even used the same papers inside for my cake layers. There are so many talented people around that are kind enough to put their tutorials and things out there and that makes coming up with cute cards to give so much easier.

   Here is the inside of this adorable card. I can't think of any child that would not love to receive a pop-up card for their birthday. The papers are from SU's patio party line. The front of the card uses more of the Patio Party DSP, Summer starfruit, whisper white, and basic black cardstock, Make a Cake stamp set and "wish big" is from the Pennant Parade stamp set.


I just started as a Stampin' Up demonstrator at the end of June and I do not own a Stamp-a-ma-jig yet so after stamping about 5 cakes that came out lopsided, i ended up trimming the rubber on the top of the base cake and the bottom rubber of the upper layer stamp and putting them both on my clear block at the same time which worked very well except there was a tiny gap left and I just took my midnight muse marker and drew the line the rest of the way.

If you are interested in placing an order you can order 24/7 on my website or if you want to have a workshop please email me!  I can do in home workshops if you are local or if you would like to earn the free products but do not live near me, we can do a virtual workshop!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Thanks for the CASE, it's always a lovely compliment. And you are very welcome for the instructions and help. Stampin' Up! Demo's are the best! Welcome to the "family"!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace