Friday, July 19, 2013

July My Paper Pumpkin Kit

The My paper pumpkin kit for July arrived Tuesday! It is fun to get something in the mail each month and not know what it is! For the most part I never get anything that I do not already know is coming. Even for Christmas and my birthday do I rarely get a surprise so these are really nice. It's like a Christmas present every month! 


They arrive in pretty orange boxes and this beautiful pool party tissue paper. 



 This months kit is a banner kit! It is adorable! 


You get your picture with directions on how to assemble the kit, 


and all the contents! This one has 2 ink spots! Summer starfruit and pool party, tiny little clothespins, skewers, die cut banners, foam dimensionals, and 3 stamps! This has been the best kit yet I think! 




I really like these stamps. It is nice to have stamps to give a background to different things. 

Now to just figure out what I am going to do with this set. If I had not already had my catalog kick off party I would have used it on my table setting. No birthday's coming up in the family for the near future so I will just have to find something else to use it for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace