Thursday, April 18, 2013

April My Paper Pumpkin!






The new My Paper Pumpkin kit arrived in my mailbox today! I love getting boxes in the mail but I usually know what is coming because it is something I have ordered and that is exciting enough, but to get a box and have no idea what is in it, takes me back to being a kid and ripping open Christmas presents. So if you have yet to get your April kit in the mail and don't want the surprise spoiled, stop reading now. If you want to see what this months kit looks like, scroll down.













Here is the box. It was still not the pretty orange box that will soon be coming
but it was packaged very nice. Everything was wrapped in tissue with 
a pretty paper pumpkin sticker sealing it shut.




I had to laugh when I opened this because the largest stamp in it (this one contains 3 stamps)
says "seriously" and that happens to be quite a popular phrase in our house. The papers in this kit 
were very cute and I love the stamps in it. It also included buttons, twine, and envelopes. I have not put the cards together yet but will post them as soon as I do. 

If you don't want to miss out on May's My paper pumpkin kit, sign up today to have your 
own surprise delivered directly to your door. Make sure to put me as your demonstrator and I will send you an extra gift! 


2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that to receive surprises in the mail?! I have seen the many crafts and cards you have made, what talent and creativity you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, but I can not take all the credit. Many ideas come from other blogs and areas of the internet. And it is great to get a kit in the mail!

      Delete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace