Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Altered New testament


I have been really busy this week and have not been great at updating my blog. Not only have I had two classes that I had to prepare for (cards from those will be on here this week!) I have been trying to get ready for a vendor fair/quarter auction this coming weekend.  I have really only done holiday craft shows before so they were mostly Christmas themed items and didn't really know what to make for a spring one. The first thing I had made was the altered jr legal pads , and then I made some of these covered new testament Bibles. I thought they would make cute Easter basket gifts. I used some new and some retired DSP on these, along with saying from the Trust God stamp set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace