Saturday, March 2, 2013

Altered Jr. legal pads



So months and months ago I purchased a large pack of jr legal pads at Sams club and had them taken to Staples and cut down some so that I could put them in Stampin' Up! dvd cases to make journals. I had plenty left over and saw this tutorial so thought I would cut it down to 7 inches instead of her 8 to fit my cut down pads.  Not sure what I want to put on the orange one yet and it does not use SU papers but some I had left in my stash pre demo days. The pink one does use SU paper and that great polka dot paper is from the paper pad in the spring mini catalog. I am loving the papers in that stack. Had to throw in another butterfly too, lol.  Does anyone know a cheaper place to buy the RSVP pens?  Staples if you buy them in a bulk pack still averages to .62 per pen and Dollar tree has a 2 pack for $1 so that's .50 each and the cheapest I have found but wondered if someone knew of a better deal than that. 

I also made a few of these with pictures of One Direction on the front for some teenage girls I know and they loved them. Maybe I should make some for the upcoming quarter auction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace