Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh Hello.


This will be a week of case'd cards.  I  have two classes, and a workshop coming up in the first week of March along with needing Auction donations and at least 20 birthday cards between now and the first of May so when I see a cute design I will be making multiples of each!

Many cards I find late at night while browsing the internet and the easiest way for me to go back through them without taking hours clicking back on blog links is to take a screen shot of the card and it saves it to my desktop where I can put it in the folder for that stamp set. The downside to that is if the photo does not have a watermark or something I can not save the info from where I got it. I try to go back if I use the card and find the picture again but sometimes I can not.

This was case'd from fellow Demo Sue Scheets, I changed very little to the card since it seemed perfect as she had it.

This card uses the Oh Hello stamp set from the Spring Mini (love this set think it is my favorite!)  Colors used are bashful blue, crumb cake and early espresso.  The sentiment is from the Trust God set in the large idea book and catalog.  Sorry about the glare on the picture. I have been putting all my cards in sleeves since I have been making them otherwise cute little tiny hands wants to play with them and they don't last long enough to mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace