Thursday, February 28, 2013

Birthday Balloons

This card today is pretty cute I think. I knew when I saw it that I would be making some for birthdays this month.  I case'd this card. Not sure what she used for her balloons since Stampin' Up! does not have a balloon punch but I can tell you what I used.


I used the 1 3/8 inch circle punch along with the owl punch to make my balloons.  For the balloon knot I punched the polka dot papers with the owl punch, cut off one foot and the top of the owl and glued it onto my circle punch.  The wish Big stamp is from the Word play set. The cards also use the new cloudy day embossing folder, ruffled ribbon and bakers twine. The red and blue ribbons are not SU unfortunately I did not have matching ribbons for them and had to do with what I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace