Monday, March 16, 2015

Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays!

March is a busy month for birthdays! I have sent several cards to customers this month and have quite a few more coming up. My daughter has also been invited to some birthday parties which means I had some kids cards to make.  Leave it to Pinterest to find exactly what I needed!


Her first party was for a little boy in her class so I thought Ninja Turtles would be perfect! This card is pretty much cased completely from Pinterest.  However the link did not go back to a blog, just a bigger picture so I kind of had to guess what punches and things were used.  


Her second party this past weekend was for a little girl and although I had some little girl cards in my stash I had some scraps on my desk from some nail file holders I was making and put together this card kind of quickly. Actually I made 3 of them since they were quick so that I would have some extras for later.  A very cute stacked present card with some pretty ribbon to bring it altogether.  Little blurry photo, I snapped it right before leaving to drop her off. Maybe  I need to upgrade my phone? I have an iphone 4s and really like it and the size of it and am not particularly fond of the larger size so I have yet to upgrade. BUT my husband did get one and I must say his pictures are SO MUCH NICER than mine. 90% of all the pictures I take are with my phone and it would make sense to get a phone with a nicer camera but I am so scared I would break the thing.  Anyone with an iphone 6 that happens to be as clumsy as me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace