Thursday, February 26, 2015

Project Life 2015 Week 1

I wanted to post my project life pages on the blog weekly but was a little behind getting some pictures printed to finish some layouts so although it is almost March, I am ready to show you some layouts. 

My layouts are pretty basic compared to many seen on the internet. There are a few reasons for that. First, I think it is more important that I try to stay as current as possible so that I do not fall too far behind and get discouraged. Also, I am helping beginners get started on project life and I like them to be able to see how easy it is and that it does not need to be time consuming. It literally takes me longer to upload my pictures to walgreens than it does to put my pages together. 


My title page for 2015. 
 The plan was for a family picture to go in the bottom left spot but since we have yet to get everyone together to get one, it will probably more than likely remain how it is. 



Week 1


My title page and week 1 layout uses mostly cards from BH Favorite things.  One of the things that I am really trying to get past this year is worrying about my handwriting. I hate my handwriting but if I have to computer journal or even type everything it will never get done. I did use the typewriter on the weekly little tags and plan to use it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace