Monday, September 30, 2013

Witches Candy Shop Home decor piece

I saw online where someone had used a piece of the new halloween paper from the holiday catalog to make this wonderful home decor piece and just knew I had to add to it to my framed decor class! What a beautiful but easy piece to make for your home!



I know I saw it in black and white on the Chic n scratch blog but I saw this colored version somewhere. I have google searched for it for the last half hour and have yet to find it again, so it may have been on a demo website, or sudsol. If this was your idea for the frame, please let me know so I can credit you!


If you are interested in making this piece and a christmas one also, register now! Early bird registration ends tomorrow! Save $5 off the cost of the class if you pre-pay for it by the end of the day Oct 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace