Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trick or Treat!

So I have plenty of things coming up on my calendar. Tomorrow night is my evening Holiday Hustle Christmas class, Monday is my Five minutes to fabulous class, featuring Halloween cards, including the one from today's post, next Friday morning is my Holiday Hustle afternoon class.


This set uses images from the Best of Halloween stamp set, and the hallween washi tape! 
Plain whisper white cardstock, a focal image and a little washi tape make a huge impact on this card! 

This card was cased from this blog. Sorry it is not to the actual blog posting but I am having trouble loading her blog tonight. 

I did move my image more up to the center of the card but I really liked the look of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Can you say that about a Halloween project? LOL I love this card! Thanks for being a part of the LNS Fall Treasure Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace