Friday, June 7, 2013

Five Minute Friday

Everytime I mention making cards to new people they all seem to say the same thing. " I don't have time to do that". So one of my goals is to show people they don't need much "time" to make a cute card. Yes, sometimes I can spend half the day in my stamp room but most of the time, I get very little time to actually stamp.  This cute card was case'd from here.  I have yet to make the blue version but will next chance I get so I can have some on hand!

The colors in this picture seem way off. Strawberry slush is the base for this card and the ink on the label. This stamp set has the matching punch and labels for several occasions. 

Anyway..... this card literally took less than 5 minutes. I cut the strawberry slush base, cut the white layer, ran it through the mosaic embossing folder, tied my ribbon around the card, stamped the label and  punched it, then punched two more in strawberry and layered my label. That's it! You could not even put your shoes on and get to the car (so you could buy a card) in the time it took to make this card. I will try very hard to post a new Five Minute Friday card each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace