Saturday, June 8, 2013

In Color Mosaic Madness

Another Mosaic Madness card! This set was one of the pre-order sets so I have made quite a few cards using this set while waiting to be able to order from the new catalog. I really do love how versatile it is. And the embossing folder has quickly become my new favorite I think. Although how do you choose a favorite embossing folder? That would be like choosing a favorite candy. I like many different ones, depending on the mood I am in or what sounds good at the time.  This card was case'd from this blog. Have to say I am loving her blog. All her squirrel pictures are so me.  I am pretty sure I have adult ADD so I can totally relate to her posts. Maybe that is a common trait for crafty people? We just have so much going on in our heads it all kind of comes out together and only makes sense to others with the same personality?  Anyway, here is the card (her picture is much better, I really need to work on that)


This card showcases every one of the new in colors without being overwhelming with all the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace