Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life update.


Project Life 

If you have been to my blog around the beginning of the year, you know I had intentions to do a Project Life album.  I don't know about you but I always have good intentions to do something (especially around the beginning of a new year) that don't always work out.  I took some pictures here and there but not regularly (with the exception of Disney and I have too many from that, lol) Anyway, here it is the beginning of April and I have not done ANYTHING with project life except upload some pictures from my phone to my computer. Notice I didn't say to be printed but at least they made it to my computer right?  Well that is about to change. With the introduction of Stampin' Up!'s This and That line, it made my renew my goal of completing a project life album this year.  At the moment I am not using all SU products, that may change when I see what all they have in the new IBC, but for now I am using a mixture of SU and a project life core kit. The kit I bought came with an album and it's cute but I prefer the crumb cake linen album I bought from SU for it so I am keeping it for this years album.  I am using the project life protectors as well as the SU divided page protectors because they give me some different layout options so I won't get bored with the same layout over and over.  And the new Rotary Stamp from Stampin' Up! will work wonderfully with this project!!!  The kit arrived in the mail yesterday and after the boys track meet I opened it and got busy uploading my photos to Walmart but that has been it so far.  The photos will get picked up this evening and I hope to show you all a cute layout or two by tomorrow evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace