Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friendship



This was one of our cards we made at my Sale-a-bration Celebration on Tuesday evening!
Very cute and quick card that went together very easily. Uses the great From My heart Stamp set, and some cute framelits and new papers from the Print Poetry designer papers stack in the Spring catalog. This card design came from a lady on a group I belong to called Sudsol. If you are a Stampin' Up! demo, I highly suggest you join this group! They are phenomenal at answering questions quickly and helping with business ideas. 
If you would like to attend a class check out my calendar on the right side of my blog for upcoming classes. An April schedule will be posted very soon. Also, I am going to be adding a Card Buffet to my line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace