Thursday, January 3, 2013

First card of the year!

So this is my first blog post and card of the year! It is for an adorable little boy who turns one today! He was the first baby of the New Year here last year.  Luckily I will not be late giving him his card since they will not be having his party until next week.  I came across this card from a blog that I did not save and when googling the set to try to find it, came across the same card on another blog. Not sure who to credit but I saw it from here so I will credit her.

This set uses the Ronald McDonald House set from the current catalog called Moving Forward. $3 from each RM set goes to the charity. I used lucky limeade cardstock, and polka dot dsp to match. The sentiment is from the set Memorable Moments. Sorry the picture is crooked and lighting is not so great I  took it with my phone and did not take time to edit.

1 Down, 4 birthday cards left to go! And week one of project life to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace