Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Case'd Valentine (moved)

***This post was published last month but has been moved to be with the other Valentine Posts***

I still can not seem to come up with much of anything. The last Valentine card I done and I just don't like it that much so I went blog surfing. That is so much fun. There are many talented people in the paper crafting world. New customers seem to say they are not creative at all but that's the great part of this hobby! They don't HAVE to be. They can simply case the other wonderful artists that are out there.  This card comes from Mindy at bada bing paper crafting. Her cards are so cute, you'll have to take some time and look at her entire blog.   I did get to play with some more stuff from the Spring and Sale-a-bration catalogs though.

Forgive the color of the card base. I am out of pool party but have it on order.  The DSP is from the More Amore paper from the Spring catalog so is that gorgeous pink die cut heart. The button and ribbon are a SAB item.  Of course I just had to use the hearts a flutter stamp and framelits on the small heart.  The little Valentines tag is from "That's the ticket" stamp set and is punched with the ticket duo punch. I liked Mindys Ribbon on her card and I did get the new two toned pink ribbon but thought the card could use some more white but now that I have the punched border on there I don't think I like it. Hopefully I remembered to order some white ribbon.  



1 comment:

  1. Awe! Thanks for the shout out and cute card! Yours is adorable! Looks like you got some of the fun stuff that I passed up this time around! And I hear you on the mojo! Mine has come and gone a LOT lately, what's up with that and it's the worst!!! Gonna see if I can find it tonight after dinner, groceries and cookie baking, ha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace