Thursday, January 3, 2013

Valentine card class previews

There are so many gorgeous valentine cards out there that it is really hard to choose what to make. These are ones that I love for their simplicity as well as cuteness. The second one is a fun fold technique that really gives the card a "twist"

The love card was inspired by one from www.summerwalkdesigns.com  I changed the papers, colors, and fonts used but liked the clean simple look.


Unfortunately I have spent the last 20 minutes doing a google image search for the source of this card. I saved it when I found it as a screen shot and now I can not find it. If you know who made this card, please let me know so that I can give credit for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace