Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Upcoming Class Sneak Peek? (moved)


***This post was published last month but has been moved to be with the other Valentine Posts***



No, I have not dropped off the planet or stopped stamping but I have been busy trying to get all of my Christmas cards done and ready to go. I am happy to say they are all ready to go to the Post Office but now that will have to wait until Monday. I know I am pushing it pretty close to get my cards out on time this year but last week we all had the flu so that put me behind.

Now that Christmas cards are done, I can play with some of my new toys that have arrived. I really like the new heart framelits that are in the Spring Catalog that comes out next month. Although I do wish they had a couple more size hearts included.   I am trying to come up with the cards for next months class and I think this may be included in one of the classes. Not sure yet if I want to do mostly Valentine/love since February will be here before we know it. Or if I want to do some mixed card classes that have some Valentine and some Birthday cards both?  What do you think?



I didn't really use anything new on the card except the framelits.  I also used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Big shot, retired punch, and Hand penned Holidays stamp set. 

There is a HUGE clearance sale going on right now in the Online store but things are going fast.  I am now waiting on an order from that sale which means more new things to play with but that will probably have to wait until after Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace