Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back in the saddle

 It has been forever since I have been blogging. Mostly because I just have not been creating anything but in the past few weeks I have finally gotten back into crafting again!  I made 5 cards yesterday, they are all pretty much the same except the color schemes. And they were cased from Dawn McVeys Blog, here. She also has an awesome tutorial for making the gorgeous flowers. (Note to self, stop by the local library sale and pick up some old books!)


Sorry the picture isn't very clear, I uploaded from my phone and had to email it so it became blurry when I enlarged it. I know I said 5 cards and I did make 5 cards, I just hadn't made the 5th one when I took the picture.  The scallop punch for the flowers, the scallop border punch and most of the cardstock are from stampin' up as is the little "just because" saying on the tags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace