Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Using up my stash!

I have still not been able to make much lately. I know most of you have read about my scrapbook room remodel over the summer last year and in the past couple months I showed some photos of my storage, but with my knee being injured I just have not been able to get to my room in the basement to make anything. Although I  CAN get up and down stairs, my knee is pretty achy and if I do much walking or anything it makes it even worse. So last week my son decided he would like to have a larger bedroom! PERFECT! He took my scrapbook room and they have been moving my stuff upstairs for me. I do not have as much room now as I did so I need to pare down some things, but at least I am able to use it!

I have a set of cards I need to make this week for someone who won a prize from me, and I will get to those but this card was calling me badly today!  (plus I am in need of a couple items to make the cards I want to send her)   I have had this card saved in my "to do" file for awhile now but I don't have the little flower punch or stamp that was used so I put it off. Well I thought I would substitute another flower for it but that didn't quite look right and a fellow demo said she had this set I could use. So I made the cards without the flowers thinking I will add them later, but now I am not sure it needs them. I think I like it the way it is??? What do you think? Should I add the flowers? Or leave it alone?

I used retired dsp from the season of style stack, retired pool party ribbon and I think the rest is still current. I have listed the products used below and also included the punch and stamp set from her card as well.



Here is my card. I really love this color combo!


Here is the card I cased. Again no watermark or anything so I am unsure who to credit. If someone knows whose card this is please let me know. I would love to credit the designer of this gorgeous card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace