Friday, September 19, 2014

It's here!!!!!

And no it's not the new catalog. Not yet anyway. What I am over the moon excited for today is the new Project Life app!!!  It is in the app store and has a minimal cost of only $2.99 with some in app purchases available.

So why is it that I am so excited about this app? Well I have shown you how I try to do my project life, by taking pics each week, and using memento to store my information and journaling, then I use pic frame and upload all my pictures each week to walgreens. That part I usually am very good about remembering to do.

What I am not so good at doing is getting the photos actually INTO the albums. It is not a hard or complicated process or even time consuming. Why it is so hard is all of my scrapbooking stuff is in my stamp room in the basement and I just don't get down there as often as I want. So it never fails, I pic up my printed pics and I have tons leftover because I have printed at any size I think I may want or I don't have the right size picture even after doing that.

This app helps that!! I have been using a printable PL sheet in my daytimer up until the app came out which was nice because I could kind of sort of plan the layout in advance and have all the journaling notes right there with it. But I couldn't really see where the pics would be, I would just have a note in the space.

This was my insert in my planner. I don't have any notes in any of the picture spots yet because the week was not over and I wasn't sure where I wanted them. 

Here is the 2nd page of the layout for last week in the new app. 




I can see exactly what size pic I want in what spot and change it if I want to. This way I don't waste extra money printing pictures I don't need.  I am very excited to use this app. I know many people will do their entire pages and print them. I think it will just be a sort of planning guide for me. Not even sure the cards I put on there are what I will end up using on the layout  but it's nice to have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace