Thursday, April 17, 2014

Weekly Deals!

The weekly deals this week are pretty great. Do you love the SU glue sticks as much as me? Glue sticks are not my go to adhesive for most things but I do use them quite a bit and the rectangular shape of these glue sticks are so much nicer for getting the adhesive into the corners of cards and your paper.  Stock up while they are on sale!  Click on the photo to be taken to the store to get these deals while they last.

I almost missed the night of navy ribbon! That is something I think I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace