Sunday, January 19, 2014

Desk Note pad / Card holder

This cute little notepad/card holder is one of the projects from the upcoming class this week. I made some of these when school started for my daughters teachers. You can see those ones here.   






These can hold cut up printer paper to use on your desk as scratch paper, or they hold a nice set of cards and make a great gift. 


I will be posting a tutorial on my blog when I get it finished. Yes, I said that last time, but I remembered to take pictures in progress of this one so it should be up within a week.


The cute little "notes" stamp is from one of the previous My Paper Pumpkin kits. Every month MPP has exclusive stamps in it that are not available anywhere else. There is a really great deal on the MPP subscription right now. Get a set of SU In Color Markers FREE when you sign up as a new My Paper Pumpkin Subscriber. The kits are also getting bigger starting in February so the value is even better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace