Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sales, Sales, Sales!!!

I know I hate it when I check a blog repeatedly and it has not been updated, I had not planned to go this long with posting but things have been crazy this past month. No point in going into it all and boring you all to death.

But it has not all been boring. I did have a couple classes. Go to a couple craft shows, and make tons of things.......mostly baking but that still counts right? Well the cupcakes that I decorated all pretty and the loaves of bread that I wrapped in dsp should anyway. 

Here are the new weekly deals from Stampin' Up!  I think it is awesome that they are still running the weekly sales even now that they have started their holiday sales! That means even more great deals for us all!!



I love that they have the cherry cobbler chevron ribbon included in the sale! I just said yesterday I needed some cherry cobbler ribbon!   To order any of the weekly deals click here to be taken to my online store!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace