Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Festival

I participated in a Fall Festival at one of the local elementary schools here. This was the first year in many that they had crafters set up so I don't think many were prepared to shop the tables. But all in all it went well and got me started on some other upcoming bazaars and craft shows.


So at the first part on the farthest left, I had my catalogs in back and some little grab bags in the front. The grab bags each held a single stamp, marker and some ribbon (all non-su products that I have had and needed to clear out), in front were my Santas Magic Keys, some halloween candy bars, bow die angles, tissue pouches and coffee cozy. Behind them was a spinning rack with some non-su stamps and my card class samples and schedule.





Next to that I had a book with all my bottlecap giant paperclip bookmarks, and christmas themed candy bars. 


And at the other end of the table I had some little kits for kids, my witches brooms licorice, photo flyers of the current sales and a sign up sheet for my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace