Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Totes and Bows

I made some more of the cute little card and tote sets that we will be making this month during my classes. I wanted to show more of the colors so made a couple more sets. I did not get the pistachio one made yet but hope to this week. 

My pre-order from the Holiday Catalog also arrived and I was able to play with some things in it. I am LOVING the bow die. I did not think that was something that I would use, but it is soooo cute that I just keep playing with it and putting bows on everything!




3 of the 4 color choices for the upcoming classes. Credit goes to Chiaki Haverstick for the card and tote design.



This is the crisp cantaloupe option. Didn't think I would like this color much when they came out, but it is really growing on me. 




Here is one of the bows made with the bow die! See isn't it adorable!!


Another bow using the same die but with the tails turned differently and another one layered on. This die makes 2 different size bows that you can use to make many looks. 








Here is the coastal cabana set. Everyone seems to adore this color! It is so pretty in real life. 

If you wish to stop by and take part in this class, there are openings on July 25 or 26.  Just contact me and chose your color! If you are not in this area but would like to take part in this class, I can mail you a class packet but you will need to stamp images using stamps you have or you may order the ones we used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace