Tuesday, May 7, 2013

4 Cards in 15 minutes.

And No, it's not the April My Paper Pumpkin kit! I finally got a chance to play with some of my new goodies that I was able to get during the demo pre-order.  I am loving this new bundle and the new washi tapes!


Very quick simple cards, this one uses the washi tape, island indigo cardstock and ribbon, and new label love stamp, along with black marker for the outline on the card front. 


same products except using melon mambo cardstock


These were so quick to make. Luckily for me because I needed some birthday cards to mail this week!

The new items will be available for you to order on May 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace