Saturday, February 7, 2009

Geico

No, I haven't switched car insurance and I am not trying to talk you into it. I was sitting on the couch the other day watching tv while my darling little dd played with her toys on the floor. My dh sees her playing and gets up, walks over to her and a few minutes later I look over to see this.....



Apparently the mister potato head eyeballs reminded him of the Geico commercials with the money, lol. As soon as I saw it I burst out laughing and knew I had to get a picture of that to use as my 365 Days project picture. I really do need to quit saying 365 days project since I really didn't start it until Feb 1st instead of Jan 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace