Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friday Sketchers #37 and Cupcake Craft #24 Card

Well, it's not the cutest card I have made but my Birthday Card stash is greatly depleted and I have several upcoming birthdays this month. I made two of these cards tonight and along with increasing my card stash I was able to get two challenges I wanted to participate in done! The Friday Sketchers #37 sketch and the Cupcake Craft Challenges #24!
**edited to add I forgot about the Stamp Something Challenge. I knew there had been another one I wanted to use this for. It was the reason for picking the Ice Cream Cone stamp to begin with but It took me awhile to remember what site the challenge was from. Another duh moment, but it has passed now, hehe.

,

For the 3-2-1 Challenge you had to use 3 pieces of cardstock, 2 embellishments and 1 piece of ribbon. I really should re-take the picture tomorrow. It's after 2 am and i just can not find the right lighting. The pink cardstock is Bazzill bling and with the doodlebug glitter on the Ice cream cones (doodlebug stamp) it really looks much cuter in person than in the photo.

6 comments:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace