Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elf on the Shelf





I don't know about your house but mine has been taken over by an Elf. Our elf Twinkle, does not get into too many crazy things or make many messes but does bring some little prizes and hide in some sometimes odd places.  Many people do a December Daily album, and I had planned to do one this year also. Seeing how it's Dec 16 and I have NOTHING in my album yet for December it will probably not be started until Jan. I have however taken pictures pretty much every day to add to it. Since I take pictures of Twinkle also I was going to include them in my December Daily,  but I am thinking about making an album just about the ELF!   Something along the lines of "The Adventures of Twinkle the Elf" and then I can add to it each year or do  a separate one for next year.  I think my kids will love looking back on these albums and remembering all the things the elf done over the years.

Only picture of Twinkle still on my phone, lol. 

Stampin' Up! has everything you need to complete your Elf album. 
 You obviously do not NEED everything below, just pick your album size, 12x12 or 6x8, add any stamps, papers or Project life items you like and get started. It is SOOO SIMPLE to scrapbook this way! If you aren't sure how and would like to see it in person, contact me. I will be holding Project Life classes every month starting in January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace