Monday, February 3, 2014

Pinterest?

Do you use Pinterest? My husband is constantly picking on me because he will see me on the laptop and ask what I am doing and 9 times out of 10  I will say I am on Pinterest.  He just doesn't get it. I bet if he knew some of the stuff that he could find on there, he would be on it too!  I check it for new dinner ideas, crafts and of course card ideas since most of the cards I make I case from others. I get very little time to actually make cards or craft so when I am able to I don't want to spend most of the time designing a card just to find out I don't like the overall look when it's done. So I would rather spend some time browsing pinterest while everyone is watching tv and saving some card ideas just so I can go straight to my stamp room and get started on a card.

What do you look at on pinterest the most? Food, crafts, a new hairstyle? If you are a pinterest person you can follow me on pinterest.   Let me know what you do on pinterest. Is it something you find useful?  I love it. Can't believe I ever done without it. Now I don't have to print all those recipes I want to try. I just make a board for them and if we try it and don't like it, I can delete it.

Check out some of these gorgeous cards from Pinterest! Now you can see why I love it so much! I have tons of cards that are beautiful at my fingertips just waiting to be made! These are gorgeous quick valentines made with Stampin' Up! Supplies and they would make someone a very Happy Valentine!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace