Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine Class Card #2

Here is the next card for our class Friday. 


A very classic looking valentine in red and white. 


 This card idea came from the same blog where I saw the notepad holders. You can view her card and blog here. 

I did not have the hearts collection framelits but I did have the Hearts a flutter set and used it. My sentiment is from the I {love} love wheel that is currently on the clearance rack! I have shown many sentiments that I use from cutting apart various stampin around wheels. You can see from the photo below that there are many great images you can use. Click on the photo to be taken to the store and see the current price. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace