Monday, September 9, 2013

adding a couple things to my FOR SALE tab

I am trying to do a little purging of items I am not using. Normally certain things I do not get rid of like dies, embossing folders, etc, but there are some folders that I have had almost 2 years now and have never used. Mostly because they are not SU so I can not use them in my classes. They have been taken out of the packaging because I had them stored all together though.




This is a cuttlebug ornaments embossing folder. It has NEVER been used but is not in its packaging. 
The same goes for the strung ornament folder below.  I would like $20 for both of them or I will split them up. 


I also have some misc ribbons, stamps, stamp sets etc, you can see here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace