Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retirement List is here!



 Today is a very exciting day for me. This is the first time that I have had a chance to look at the retirement list as a demo and not just a customer so not only did I have to see what I wanted from that list but I got to order some pre-order products from the upcoming new catty too! I stayed up until it was released at 2 am last night just to place my order. It will still be about a week until I get it and can show some new projects but can't wait to get it!!

Click here to view retiring stamps  These will be available to order until July 3. Stampin' Up! manufactures their own stamps so these will be available.

Click here to view retiring accessories  These are only available while supplies last and some are discounted pretty steep so anything on this list that you want you better order quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace