Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday Card from a Sketch


There are many different sketch challenges on the internet and blog world that you can get in on if you find yourself stumped. Lately if I want to use a certain stamp set to make a card I google the set or look on splitcoaststampers to find a card to CASE. And sometimes you just know what set you want to use and pick a sketch to get you going! That's what I did with this one. I knew I wanted to use the Make a Wish stamp set from the current Spring catalog but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I am not really happy with how the card turned out, I think I would like it better in a different color scheme. But I do like the sketch and the card in general.

Here was the sketch I worked from

 and here is the card I made from the sketch.  I changed the circle to an oval but other than that I stuck pretty much to the sketch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace