Thursday, December 20, 2012

Project life Stampin' Up! style

I have been soooo behind in my scrapbooking lately. I have not even broken out my "good" camera in months. That does not leave a lack of photos or memories that I want to scrapbook. Since getting my new phone last December I have taken over 800 pictures that are on it. Of course all of them are not 12x12 scrapbook page worthy, but all have meaning and memories. So this year I plan to do my own spin on a "project life" album. I am going to use one of the linen albums and the divided protectors that SU sells and try and document each week of 2013. I would say each day, but I want to try to be a little realistic. I don't take pictures every single day and most days can be a little boring, but I do want to document every day events not just the big things like birthdays, and holidays.   Anyone that is local and up to joining me in this venture let me know and I will hook you up with the supplies to get started.
Here is what project life is all about if you are unfamiliar. 
The photo below is NOT MINE it is from the Project life website above.  The divided page protectors will make it great to do this and get all those not so great photos in an album, but they are different than the project life ones which are all pretty much the same so it will give me a little more variety I think.

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea!!! I love having scrapbooks to look through later on, and to show our children/grndchildren, but I never have time to do it, nor do I remember to take pictures. I'd love to join you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to have you join me and keep me on track!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace