Saturday, October 20, 2012

Craft fair items

So I have not been posting much lately, because I have been busy with some card classes and getting things ready for upcoming craft fairs.  I took most of the ideas from other blogs and websites over the internet and I had them saved in my bookmarks tab which someone has deleted somehow from my laptop. (I won't say who, but I am pretty sure she is about 3 foot tall :) ) So needless to say I can not link back to the posts right now.

Acorn M&M tubes.  I made these fall m&m tubes and they sat there a couple days before deciding what to do as a tag/topper.  Finally decided on the cute little Acorn guy that is made from the ornament punch!


Hand stamped candles.  I only have 5 of these so far but I think they turned out really well. 
My favorite has to be the one with Jesus in the manger though, it just looks really nice on the candle. 


Little boxed purse size hand sanitizers. The directions for these came from a blog that someone generously gave directions for and as soon as I find it again I will come back and add the link. 



More candy!
The little snowmen and snowflakes are covered peppermint patties and in the top note purses are wrapped Hershey Nuggets. 

This will be my first craft show in over 10 years and I really hope it goes well. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace