Monday, August 27, 2012

Open House Pictures




Last night was my Open House for the new catalog.  I had tables set up with samples/new products, one with class signups and samples, door prizes and a hostess info table. Then I had all of my retired and non SU products out for my Rubber Rummage sale.  Thank you for all of you who were able to make it. 



 This is my table with my sample board and new products laid out. 





This table has class samples and sign up sheets for upcoming classes. 



Another pic of the class sign ups. 

Door prize table 

Products for sale. 


Hostess info table with catalogs, hostess stamp sets, and workshop in a bag kits. 



Booking cans. Each can contains a prize for my hostesses to get when they have their workshop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace