Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Does this count as crafting?

 
Well I still haven't had a chance to play with any of the new goodies that came Friday. Can't believe they have been here that many days and not used yet.  What have I been doing that has taken so much time? Well, we had meat coming Monday so I was cleaning out and rearranging the freezer.  Not nearly as much fun as stamping :( Well when we picked up the beef, I still didn't have room so I had to get rid of 26 bags of frozen shredded zucchini. I hated for it all to go to waste so I used what I could and made 5 dozen mini muffins and 6 loafs of chocolate zucchini bread. I did wrap some up to giveaway, does that count as crafting??  I didn't notice when doing it but looking at the picture I need to fix that saran wrap before giving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace