Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SCORE!!

 

005

WOOHOO!!! Finally I found some of those adorable Studio G cupcake stamps!!!! The closest Michaels to me is about an hour away and anytime I have ever wanted any of these they didn’t have them. Well my ds had a dentist appointment last week and we had to pass M’s to get there so on a whim we stopped. I asked the store clerk where I could find the stamps and she took me back to where they had them but there wasn’t any of the cupcake ones. I did however find some cute ones that I didn’t already have. On the way to the checkout I stopped to look at something on a shelf and my ds is looking in some notebooks and things behind me and said “ mom, are these the cupcakes you wanted?” I was soooo happy. I am sure there was more than 6 new releases but these 6 were what they had and I was happy to gobble them up!!

2 comments:

  1. congrads! (i understand your glee..because my mike's is a dud..they never have nany of the cute $1 sets)
    enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I need to head to M's!!! ....Now lets see what you make with them ! =:O)

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace