Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here is my loot!


Here is the terrific blog candy that I won from Tina a couple of weeks ago. I got it in the mail a few days ago but didn't get around to taking a pic to post it. She sent me a cute spool of purple ribbon, a retired stampin' up stamp set that has 32 stamps in it! and 3, did you hear me, 3!! Copic markers!! I have been wanting and wanting to try those but just haven't been able to break down and buy some yet, so I was totally thrilled to get these, especially the cool shadow one!!! Thank you Tina!!


1 comment:

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace