Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Stuff!

My Stampin' Up order from my party last week is here!! It's always fun to play with new stuff. I ordered the Big Shot finally and can not wait to play with it.  I had the fiskars texture plates but that little tool that you were supposed to use with it was a joke. I had thought about the cuttlebug but liked the idea of the big shot so I could use the plates I already had plus I have some original sizzix dies still that I can use with it. It just seemed like the most versatile machine so I got it and it's here!! I also ended up with most of the sale-a-bration stamps, some new paper and the "a good egg" set so I can't wait to get busy, work on some challenges and get some new cards posted for all of you!! If you don't see a new card on here within the next day, someone needs to give me a swift kick in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace