Saturday, March 28, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Challenge


Before Decemeber would never have considered myself a stamper but I have bought stamps before to use on a couple cards here and there but mostly for my scrapbook pages. Now after finding SCS and MANY wonderful blogs I have not done a layout forever! When I get free time, I stamp. I never knew there were so many stamp companies out there. Most of my previous stamp experience was from Stampin' Up parties so to find all these great companies like Clear Dollar Stamps, has been an eye opening experience. They currently are having a guest designer call and I would LOVE to be chosen for this. I am sure I am not as experienced as many that will be entering but I would definately put my heart into all the projects. I think it would be so much fun and to win CD stamps to boot!!! The challenge was to use purple on a card or project. I used some beautiful purple bazzill cardstock, an old cherished teddies image and colored her dress using various shades of purple. The ribbon is purple and green and while it is a simple card, I rather like it. Even if I do not get a guest dt spot, I am happy with the results of the card.

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice bear, looks good with the purple. And having fun is what its all about really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwe, that bear is adorable! Sweet and simple card and it really is lovely that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    What a nice handicraft,..
    I'll tell my daughter about this soon...
    She loves stamping too..

    Nice meeting you...

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace