Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Photopolymer Thank you Set

Not sure how I missed doing a blog post about this. I really like the new photopoly stamps but I have yet to buy any of them myself. (though I have borrowed the bombs away one, love it!) When I saw this one I knew I HAD to have it. I make thank you cards quite often. I like to send them to customers when they place an order or just to friends and things for things they do. It seems like I am using the same sentiments over and over on my thank you cards and I needed some different ones, so when I saw this I think my order went in the same hour!

I will be sure to make some cards using this set as soon as I get it.



This set is only $13.95 and you get all the included images. These would be great for other direct sales consultants to stamp on your order forms, postcards and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace